Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Feels Like Summer!

Hello once again,

I think as you all can tell...I am not very good at updating this thing very often. Too busy I guess... Maybe too lazy. Things have been well. Lately CA has been HOT HOT HOT! Like triple digits hot... kinda crazy. Never felt this kinda heat in April/May before. I mean really...the Stanley Cup Playoffs aren't even over yet.

Speaking of the Cup... I am going home to Pittsburgh in three days!! YAY! I miss home SOO much and being so far away really eats at me. I have been in California for not even a year and already I dream of returning to Pittsburgh. I am a small town, family girl at heart. I can't help it. I really miss home and my friends and my family...especially during holidays and the playoffs (hockey or football...it sucks not being able to celebrate in the burgh!).

I am full heartedly considering moving back to PA when my lease is up in September. Not sure what to do right now, I am a little torn. It will be hard work to find a job and what if I am giving up too early? How do I know? Plus... I booked tickets to fly out of SF to Australia in October... It would suck having to rearrange those plans to fly out of the east coast. We will see... things are very topsy turvy but I am enjoying it while I can. Especially now that the weather is getting better.

The other day at my job it got so nice outside that instead of working the whole office took the day off to go to the beach together. Talk about spontaneous ideas! I have them all the time but I am never able to do them at work. It was awesome and a perfect day for it. Who knew that a beack could be so close when in a big city!

Anyway, I will write more again later. In the meanwhile, if anyone has any advice about my current predicament or if you have moved away from home before and missed it with your whole heart let me know. I could use someone who understand!

Talk to you again soon.

No comments: